www.daytonafreeride.com the place to find out about the 2013 Daytona Freeride.
The biggest Jet Ski Freeride event of it's kind in the world.
The dates for this years event are January 17th - 20th, MLK Day holiday weekend.
To pre-register for event please contact me through site or facebook.
Rules of The Freeride Zone:
- remember to read all rules and regulations listed on the site
- riding zone is at The Grand Seas Resort, Daytona Beach Fl. extending south 2000ft
- Booking info: Leah Vinca Executive Assistant, Grand Seas Resort 2424 N. Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach, Fl 32118 / 386-677-7880 ext 7612 / fax 386-944-0547 / email@example.com
- Permitted area will be open from Thursday-Sunday, standard jet ski zone will be moved to behind the Grand Seas Resort and will operate normally as per Beach Patrol rules. www.volusia.org/
- you must sign in for event w/ applicable paperwork and also sign waivers before you enter the water
- you can register online for the event. Just look at the top right hand corner of the site and see the paypal "Pay Now" link and follow instructions
- If you choose to register w/ me at the event (see next bullet)
- you will sign in w/ me (Nick Foederer) I will be on the beach in my 2003 Silver Ford Sport Trac w/ a magnetic sticker "Register"
- if you registered online bring paypal reciept w/ you to recieve your riding sticker (you must have this with you to receive riding sticker)
- remember all skis will be registered for event that are brought on to the beach
- helmets and proper riding gear is mandatory (full face recomended)
- tow loops on front and rear of ski are mandatory
- driving is permitted from 6am - 6pm (approx)
- riding zone is open from 9am - 5pm
- raffle will be after 5pm Saturday behind the The Grand Seas Resort on the pool deck.
- tickets for raffle will be sold all day Saturday from 9am-5pm
- after party will start at 8pm Saturday night (Grand Seas pool deck)
- ride smart and keep your head on a swivel
- remember to repsect the hotel and other guests
- Volusia County Jet ski zone (not permitted freeride zone) will be North of permitted event jet ski area and will accommodate people wanting to ride before Thursday.
- No numbers, no reg, will be perfectly ok since it's a permitted event.
Note: if you arrive early and plan on riding on Wednesday or before, you will be required to have all applicable state registrations and up to date since the event does not technically start till Jan. 17th on a Thursday.